(1) The company S.C. “SHIPCARE SERVICES” S.R.L. is a personal data operator under EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), has its registered office in Constanta, 6A Puskin Street, Tax Code RO22294853, registered in Trade Register with no. J13/2813/2007, telephone +40-722-200497 /+40-722-704493, email: email@example.com, hereinafter called shipcare.ro
(2) The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are +40-722-200497 /+40-722-704493, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) The purpose of collecting personal data is the delivery of shipcare.ro services (with all related activities such as communication, employment), customer service and shipcare.ro owned marketing activities;
- Contract execution and the preliminary steps for the contract conclusion (art. 6(1) b GDPR) - for data collected through the order form or data received as a result of customer services;
- Legal obligation (art. 6(1) c GDPR) for necessary invoicing data;
- Consent (art. (1) c GDPR) for marketing data used for site visitors
- The legitimate interest (art 6(1) f GDPR) for marketing data used for current clients (according to the law - art. 506/2004, art 12 (2)) of shipcare.ro, security of the website (art. 49 GDPR) and internal data used to optimize shipcare.ro (anonymized or pseudonymized, as appropriate)
(4) Shipcare.ro collects personal data form users in three ways:- Directly from the users- Traffic data from the user’s browser- Through cookies
a1. Whenever you access the assistance servicesyou shall be asked for an email address or a telephone number. We reserve the right to record any communication with our clients within the scope of improving our services. We will inform you from the very beginning the conversation may be registered.
Data is stored for a period of 3 months in order to resolve your request. This data is used, for example, in order to contact you to resolve a complaint or a request.
a2. When you're seeking employment- We're using the personal data included in the application forms for the normal selection and recruitment process of the crewing personnel. The categories of processed data are: “personal data” - identifiable personal information about applicants / candidates, such as: full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, home address, nationality, personal identification number, passport number, the seaman’s license, the certificate of competences, the licenses, the courses, the certificates of qualification, the maritime service, the previous work experience, the letter of recommendation and other documents.
|Domain||Cookie name||Cookie type||Purpose||Duration|
|.doubleclick.net||Double Click||Third party||Traffic analysis + Marketing||387|
|.google.com / google.ro||Google Analytics||Third party||Traffic analysis||183|
Users who do not wish to use third-party cookies may access browser settings to delete or block them:
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/ro-ro/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile- Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ro&answer=95647- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214
Or browser plug-ins to block third-party cookies like UBlock, Ghostery, adBlock , privacy Badger
(5) Personal data can be transmitted to third parties within the declared purposes as stated below:
|Type of data||Recipient||Purpose|
|full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, home address, nationality, personal identification number, passport number, the seaman’s license, the certificate of competences, the licenses, the courses, the certificates of qualification, the maritime service, the previous work experience||Shipowners||employment|
|Data from the employment contract full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, home address, nationality, personal identification number, seaman's license number)||Medical Centers||Medical check-ups|
|Data from the employment contract full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, home address, nationality, personal identification number, seaman's license number)||Professional Training Centers||Trainings|
|Data from the employment contract full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, home address, nationality, personal identification number, seaman's license number)||Agents||Visas and other travel approvals|
|Name, contact info||Protection equipment suppliers||Protection equipment orders|
|Data from the employment contract||Romanian Naval Authority||Crewing|
|Data from the application form||Website technical support||Website security|
|Data from the employment contract||Accounting services||Fiscal Provisions|
(6) All our representatives and partners are residing in the EU, and those of US are enrolled in the United States - European Union Privacy Shield Program.
(7) According to law, the following rights are recognized as data subject
- Right of access - you can obtain from us confirmation that we are processing your data, as well as information on the specific of process
- Right to correct the data - you can ask us to modify incorrect data, or to fill in the data that are incomplete.
- Right to erase - you can ask us to erase your data when: (i) these are no longer necessary for the purpose we collected and we process; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent for processing of personal data and we can no longer process them on other legal grounds; (iii) the data are processed contrary to the law; (iv) the data must be erased according to the relevant legislation.
- Withdrawal of consent and the opposition right - you can always withdraw your consent for processing personal data. Also, you can disagree with processing for marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose, and the process based on a legitimate interest of the company, for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Restraining- under certain conditions you may request restriction of processing your personal data
- Right to data portability- as far as we process your data by automatic ways, you can ask us, under the law, to provide the data in a structured form, frequently used and be read automatically. At your request, we can transmit your data to another company if it’s technically possible.
- The right to file a complaint at a supervisory authority- you have the right to submit a complaint at a supervisory authority for personal data processing in case you consider that your right has been violated, or to file an action in court:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing from Romania, Bd G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, 28-30, Sector 1, zip code 010336, Bucharest, Romania email@example.com For exercising your right, you can address by email through a request at firstname.lastname@example.org According to GDPR we have the obligation to respond at your request, within a maximum of 30 days.
(8) We do not use automatic decision-making processes or profiling with legal effects or that affect you in a similar way on the shipcare.ro website. We use profiling systems of users on the website shipcare.ro for personalized commercial communication, for offers sent through the site, push notification, email or SMS, as appropriate.